The Adventures of Java Jane, Captain Fun, Crazy Bear, and Stephen as we navigate through this adventure commonly referred to as "life."
Saturday, May 12, 2012
I Drink More Coffee Than Water
Iv'e had a love affair for a long time with Juan Valdez. If coffee were a country, I would move to it and live within its forests. If coffee were a scent, I would bathe myself in it. If coffee were a political party, I would be the number one grassroots volunteer to hit the pavement. When I expire and depart from this plane of reality, I want to be buried naked in a coffin full of coffee beans. Preferably, Zabar's Kosher Vanilla Nut Beans from Manhattan. Trust me, it will make the viewing a real zinger, especially if life to be 92. Kiddies, avery your eyes.
Recently, I have been on some sort of extra special caffeine high. I wish I could report it has been related to depression, exams etc. I have basically had insomnia for weeks. However, the truth of the matter is as I reported to a friend last week is that I bought a new Caprise coffee grinder and a new shipment of beans came in from Zabar's.... The truth is that I just LOVE the stuff...
People in the Over Eater's Anonymous report that their disease can be worse than the other 12 step addictions because you HAVE to walk in a grocery store...you HAVE to eat to live. Well, I live in a situation almost as bad. There is a Starbucks on EVERY corner where I live. AND THEY HAVE DRIVE THROUGHS. Can you imagine a city in which there is a drive through crack distributor on every corner? Seattle for addicts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment