The Adventures of Java Jane, Captain Fun, Crazy Bear, and Stephen as we navigate through this adventure commonly referred to as "life."
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Prince John and his Angry Birds
My four year old is obsessed with Angry Birds. I am convinced he is some sort of secret physics genius and the experiments he sets up will change life as we know it. Of course, he owns every single plush angry bird that can be found on Amazon. John spends HOURS setting up obstacles using pillows, pets, whatever. It is obvious that John is one of those TOUCH kids. Every day he asks me, "Mommy, Let's go to the App store to get some more Angry Birds." I knew John was on a higher plane of existance when I opened my new Angry Bird Space game on my IPAD and there were many stars on many levels. My four year old had infiltrated my IPAD and had conquered many aspects of the game. It's a burden being the mother of a genius. Sigh, John even separates the birds and the pigs every night into two different bedrooms so they won't fight. It's OBVIOUS that John is creating a scenario stating his beliefs regarding the current political situation in the Gaza Strip. I am watching him right now throw his Thomas Cars at his Disney Plush figures surrounded by green pigs. This is John's statement regarding our troops in the middle east. I asked John not too long ago, "What are you going to do with all those birds?" He said, "I am going to throw them at the birds." "I AM GOING TO THROW THEM AT THE BIRDS." Sigh.... It almost brought tears to my eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment